Lasso releases updates and LDC2013

broa...@lassosoft.com

Jul 19, 2013, 5:30:43 PM7/19/13
to lassotalk-ga...@googlegroups.com

If you are having trouble reading this e-mail, please click here.

LassoSoft Updates - July 2013

Lasso Dev Con 2013 - Sept 12-14 - Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada

Final Call for Speakers

It's not too late to submit your topic for the 2013 LDC Conference! We're still packing tons of great seminars into the schedule, but space is filling fast. Get in touch with us today to find out how you can get involved.

Topics under review:

- Functional programming with Lasso 9
- Blocks and Captures in Lasso 9
- Fronting your Lasso with the latest CSS techniques

Even if you think you're not the 'best Lasso programmer' we are always looking for case studies demonstrating the wide variety of interesting uses of Lasso and Lasso based system that present the challenges you faced, how you addressed them and what the final result was.

Other themes of interest are: Lasso in Education, Lasso in ecommerce, and Lasso in high performance / HA, Lasso in mobile applications, Lasso in Social Media, LassoApps.

Let us know if you want to contribute! Speakers receive a discount on registration. Find out more.

Certified Lasso Developers (CLDs) get a $200 discount off the registration price. Find out how you can be a CLD.

All the conference information you need is up on our site: http://lassosoft.com/LDC-niagara-falls-2013, so you can book to attend and learn even if you don't want to be a speaker.

Register for the Conference

What's coming in Lasso releases?

Lasso 9.2.6 is being finalized and is packed full of goodness with some great improvements in curl functions including those covering email, strengthening of imagemagick, and correcting an email header issue. This release includes adjustments for a library conflict that resulted in an install failure on some windows machines that used a specific chip set - not often we get down to identifying differences at a chip-set level!

Read more about the changes in the full Change Notes for 9.2

Coding Support

The Support team at LassoSoft are available to assist you with specific questions and issues that you uncover doing upgrades that affect your Lasso based systems. We offer Training, Code Audit, and Technical Support.

Contact sa...@lassosoft.com to find out what options would best suit your needs.

LassoSoft Inc. 12 Vincent Street, Newmarket ON Canada L3Y 4G2

This email was sent to lassotalk-ga...@googlegroups.com by Rachel Guthrie
Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy.

LassoSoft Inc | 12 Vincent Street | Newmarket | ON | L3Y 4G2 | Canada