LAS 1.4 R15 published!

Evon Silvia

Jul 10, 2019, 2:35:17 AM7/10/19
to las...@googlegroups.com
The public comment period for Revision 15 of the ASPRS LAS 1.4 specification has concluded. The official copy of R15 has been published to the official ASPRS website and is also attached.

Changes are thus...
  1. Corrected unintended reordering of Min/Max XYZ in the LAS header in R14. (I-79)
  2. Added missing Scanner Channel in PDRF 6-10 bitfield description. (tables needed no correction) (I-80)
  3. Minor editorial punctuation fixes.  (I-78)
An official announcement should go out in this/next week's ASPRS Newsletter. Thanks to all for your contributions to the revision. Please continue to provide your input as the LAS specification evolves.

Evon
--
Quantum Geospatial Logo
Evon Silvia PLS