Thinking of selling my Lasersaur

Adam Haile

Nov 16, 2019, 4:19:56 PM11/16/19
to lasersaur
I've got a v12.08 (circa 2012) model mechanically though it has a new Reci W4 100W tube from 2018 and I've replaced all the electronics with a smoothieware board.
I do like the machine but it's honestly a bit big for my shop at this point and thinking of replacing it with something a little more compact.
Basically I'm curious if there's anyone even remotely close to me in Raleigh, NC (since it is obviously gonna be quite a task to move) from the Lasersaur community that might be interested.
It's in very clean condition and was unused from 2013 to 2018 when I got it and improved it. So has very little cut time on it.
I've even added custom exhaust hookup, an ammeter, and upgraded all the mirror mounts.
Still not sure but if someone could give it a good home I might :P

PhotoBooth biz

Jan 29, 2020, 1:33:18 PM1/29/20
to lasersaur
sent you PM.

Josh Lotts

Jan 29, 2020, 1:48:41 PM1/29/20
to lasersaur
What are you trying to get for it? And I assume this is 1200 by 900 format machine?

PhotoBooth biz

Jan 29, 2020, 1:49:38 PM1/29/20
to lasersaur
he posted $3500 OBO  in another thread.