Can't run driveboardapp on new laptop

Aaron Moore

Apr 3, 2020, 9:12:44 AM4/3/20
to lasersaur
Hi all
I have the lasersur driveboardapp copied onto my new laptop. When I click on it it loads the nice gui but there is now connection to the machine.  Can anyone tell me how to fix this? The old machine still works fine.  I am using ubuntu 14.04.
Thanks vey much and stay healthy
Aaron

Jan van Oel

Apr 6, 2020, 7:13:29 AM4/6/20
to lase...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

What is the best way to get a design made in Fusion360  to the Lasersaur.
Can anybody help?

Thanks,

Jan

Maarten van Dam

Apr 6, 2020, 8:17:36 AM4/6/20
to lase...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jan,

I suggest you install the 'slicer' add-on. If you google 'fusion 360 slicer' you will get plenty of information to guide you. Hope that helps.

Maarten

jet townsend

Apr 6, 2020, 1:57:31 PM4/6/20
to lase...@googlegroups.com
On 4/6/2020 7:13 AM, Jan van Oel wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> What is the best way to get a design made in Fusion360  to the Lasersaur.
> Can anybody help?

You need to export SVG or DXF. I use the latter as it seems to work
more often than not.

--
Jet Townsend, IDSA
design <http://www.allartburns.org>