so, why I always run in debugging mode...
This is running my branch at 92e52c92ed426a9f0c4d6ba77db7ff10f6b905dc
which I believe is up-to-date with Stefan's master branch.
I had a job lock up yesterday half way through a cut. It's a DXF file
that I've cut several times with no problem so I'm guessing it's a
firmware bug. I've only browsed part of the code, but it might be
obvious to Stefan..
Here's the console log from debug mode where the fail happened
10.0.2.129 - - [25/Nov/2017 18:35:03] "GET /status HTTP/1.1" 200 317
ERROR: invalid marker
10.0.2.129 - - [25/Nov/2017 18:35:04] "GET /status HTTP/1.1" 200 318
Attached is *a* DBA file. This is the cut that failed, but I don't know
if the DBA got rewritten when I tried the cut a second time on fresh
media and the cut passed.
J. Eric Townsend, IDSA