lasersaur + accessories for sale, PGH PA

jet townsend

May 11, 2022, 2:36:26 PM5/11/22
to lase...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm at that point in my career where it's no longer a good use of my
time to maintain digifab equipment. There are three laser cutters 15
minutes from me at Protohaven and someone else takes care of them. Only
80W, smaller beds (they are Rabbits), but they are usually available by
reservation within a day or so.

The space in my studio will be used for a fancy metalsmithing setup,
something I can't rent locally. I'm staying in industrial design but
looking at getting back in to more furniture and motorcycle accessories.

Sale details on my blog post.

http://www.flatline.net/journal/?p=424

--
Jet Townsend, IDSA