Miss behaving laser

Aaron Moore

Oct 13, 2019, 2:00:37 PM10/13/19
to lasersaur
Hi lasersaur people
I have been running my beautiful  lasersaw for almost 4 years with few problems.  However recently I have noticed that occasionally it does not always fire as it should.  Sometimes it does not cut at the beginning of the cut, sometimes in the middle.  It maybe only happening on full power cuts, but I cannot be sure at the moment.  Can somebody tell me what the signs are for a failing PS or laser tube.  Please bear in mind that my electronics skills are limited. I have a meter but can only do the simplest of readings.
Any help in this matter would be very much appreciated.
Kind regards
Aaron

jet townsend

Oct 13, 2019, 3:29:37 PM10/13/19
to lase...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have had three PSUs fail in the past 10 years, they all started
"acting up" before complete failure.

--jet

--
Jet Townsend, IDSA