Ok, I figured out what my plans are and yeah, sadly, my Lasersaur needs to move on. I just need the space. I love this machine but I'm getting very space limited and it takes up too much for what I actually need.
Here's the details:
- It's a v12.08 machine but at this point that really only applies to the motors and nozzle (see more about upgrades below)
- Original driveboard has been replaced with a Smoothieware board (Cohesion3D LaserBoard) but the original will be included
- Tube is a new Reci W4 that I installed July 2018. Rated at 120W peak though I've been running it at ~21mA so closer to 100W. Only about 100 hours on the tube.
- Installed brand new mirrors and mirror mounts from ThorLabs at same time as tube swap. Mirror mounts are high quality with lock nuts. I've never had to realign since installing them. Comes with a spare set of mirrors.
- I've added custom left/right body panels with filtered air intake on one side and a 6" exhaust hookup on the other.
- Added analog ammeter for power monitoring
- Includes CW-5000 chiller
- Includes 3 cutting grids (one I use for wood, one I use for acrylic, and a spare that's never been used)
Given the new tube and controller, asking $4500 but I will at least consider any offer.
Would need to be picked up from Raleigh, NC