The Dismemberment of the Philippines Has Begun

Philippine LaRouche Society (PLS)

Mar 24, 2009, 4:54:32 AM3/24/09
Tony Blair, the true architect of the recent murderous attack on Gaza, will do permanent damage to our republic if allowed to mediate in Mindanao conflict. As enemies of sovereignty and development, Blair will preside over the balkanization of the whole region. We must all vehemently reject his intervention and send him as far away from our shores as possible. Evil doers like Blair and his local surrogates should be stopped  from spreading their poison. The dismemberment process has started. Saban is removed to make it easier for Blair. War in south will spread quickly throughout the country. Now is time to save the Republic.

~Philippine LaRouche Society

--
Listen to "Ang Ating Katipunan," aired on DZXL Radio Mindanao Network 558kHz every Sunday at 8-9pm. Questions? Send SMS at +63 917 964 8818 or call us at +632 416 2851.

www.larouchepub.com
www.larouchepac.com
www.larouchephil.com
www.wlym.com