The Royal Society Wants to Get Rid of “People and the Planet”

Philippine LaRouche Society (PLS)

Apr 28, 2012, 1:07:09 PM4/28/12

The Royal Society Wants to Get Rid of “People and the Planet”

April 27th, 2012 • 11:32 AM

Though the British Financial Empire would prefer not to launch an anticipated thermonuclear assault on Russia, China, and probably India as well, make no mistake about it; they will do it, if it remains the only way to maintain their power.

Russia and China are threatened with such a thermonuclear assault through British tool U.S. President Barack Obama, so long as they remain committed to their current policy intent of scientific and technological progress.

As the British dominated transatlantic banking system goes into a new phase of meltdown, the financial oligarchy is demanding that Asia submit to the same policy of bone crushing austerity currently plaguing Europe, most emphatically Greece, under the guise of monetarism and environmentalism.

The latest imperial diktat called “People and the Planet” has just been issued to outline the terms of agreement for survival in the British Empire. This report has been issued by the Royal Society, and is to be read by all those participants who will be goose-stepping their way to the upcoming Rio +20 Conference on Sustainable Development, held in Rio de Janeiro this June. The “People and the Planet” report does not say anything that is principally new for British imperial policy. Since the founding of the Royal Society in 1660, their core mission has been to outline a policy that systematically crushes scientific progress for humanity, as the fraud of the onetime Royal Society president, Isaac Newton, continues to play out in the ongoing promotion of the fraud known as the second law of thermodynamics. This fraud is the foundation for both the current monetarist policy, as well as environmentalist policy, which seeks to reduce humanity to the status of a groveling worm, incapable of intervening into the universe around us. Perhaps that is why the Royal Society had selected Sir John Sulston as the director of the report, “People and the Planet”; he is an expert on worms!

The report itself simply outlines the imperial demands to reduce human population and consumption. In an article in the “Daily Mail”, Sir John Sulston repeats the tired lies that growth is unsustainable. He goes on to say that we are “running out of space” and “collectively affecting the world’s climate… due to still growing population and our increase in consumption.”

He concludes, “The world now has a very clear choice. We can choose to address the twin issues of population and consumption to rebalance the use of resources to a more egalitarian pattern of consumption. Or we choose to do nothing and to drift into a downward vortex of economic, socio-political and environmental ills, leading to a more unequal and inhospitable future.”

But it is Paul Ehrlich, author of the “Population Bomb”, who lets loose the real intention. In an interview with “The Guardian”, Ehrlich says he agrees with the Royal Society report, but goes further by repeating the imperial diktat for population reduction down to 1.5 billion. He then asks the question that is the well-known policy of the British financial oligarchy, “Can you go over the top (population levels) without a disaster, like a worldwide plague or a nuclear war…”

If these degenerates are so concerned about overpopulation, why don't they volunteer themselves?

As for the rest of us who have not yet denounced our membership in the human race, we choose a path out of this crisis based on economic development. In the United States, it is the national slate of LaRouche Candidates for US Congress that is leading the charge to get endorsements for the NAWAPA XXI Resolution [1]. This is the only policy to crush the British oligarchy and save the United States: Glass-Steagall, a return to Hamiltonian national banking, and the implementation of NAWAPA XXI. The NAWAPA XXI report contains the in depth policy initiatives to restore sovereignty in our banking system, and employ 4 million people in the construction of NAWAPA XXI. NAWAPA XXI, and the related Arctic development, is the path to a strategic partnership with the nations of Russia and China most immediately, with many more nations coming on board to a policy of global economic development, ending the British colonial policy known as globalization forever.

Rather than Sulston’s “vortex of economic, socio-political and environmental ills” based on the cynical worldview rooted in the second law of thermodynamics, we can move forward with the Vernadskyian conception where progress is the structure of the universe. The advancement of human creativity to make the scientific breakthroughs to apply to technological advancement is the core of a policy of national banking.

Join the national LaRouche Slate mobilization to pass resolutions endorsing NAWAPA XXI [1].