LA Renaissance Festival - Final day to save 25% on admission!

rhight57

Jun 30, 2010, 7:14:48 AM6/30/10
to LARF-ENewsletter
Don't forget that today is the final day of our 25% discount on all
Friends of Faire, Season Passes and Admission Tickets. Just place your
order before midnight tonight. This is an early bird discount that
will not be repeated, so buy your passes and tickets now. Tickets can
be printed any time between now and opening, so you don't have to
worry about misplacing anything!

https://secure.la-renfest.com is the website to place your order.

The Louisiana Renaissance Festival is open weekends from November 6th
through December 12th, and is located near Hammond, LA. For more
information about the festival visit our website at www.larf.org or
call us at 985-429-9992. We look forward to seeing everyone this fall!

Rick Hight
Louisiana Renaissance Festival