LRF May ENewsletter

rhight57

May 18, 2012, 6:24:36 PM5/18/12
to LARF-ENewsletter
Greetings everyone!
I hope your year is going well. We are getting ramped up for another
fantastic season here at the Louisiana Renaissance Festival! Here is
some information that you may be interested in checking out.

We are now accepting merchant applications for our 2012 season. We
are looking for unique hand crafted items, the more unique the better!
Applications will be accepted until September 1st, but we only have a
few openings available and once they have been filled we will close
the selection process for the season. If you are interested in joining
us please click here for more information and an application:
http://merchants.larf.org/2012application.pdf

I have had a couple prospective merchants ask if they could use a
tent as a merchant or if we require all merchants be in buildings. We
are happy to have tents as long as they are period appropriate. Any
Panther or Underhill (or similar) tent is fine, especially for our new
merchants. If you need more info on this please feel free to email me
at ri...@larf.org and I will find the answers for you!

We are working on our Student Day mailing which will be sent out
this August. If you would like to have the information mailed to you
please email me with your school information and mailing address and
we will make sure it is sent out to you. You can also get information
about our Student Day program online at:
http://www.studentday.net

We have a small graphic design project that we are working on for
this fall. If you know a graphic design person who might be interested
in working for us on our project please ask them to contact
Ri...@LARF.ORG for more details on what the project entails.

The construction has already begun for this fall’s show with two
buildings currently under construction. We also have some additional
buildings which are scheduled to be started later this year. It looks
like it is going to be a fantastic season!

That’s about it for now, but we will be in touch again soon!

Rick Hight
LA-RenFest