LRF 15% Early Bird Discount ends Tuesday

1 view

ri...@la-renfest.com

Jul 29, 2012, 9:48:49 AM7/29/12
to larf-ene...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!
  We are now under 100 days till our 2012 Season Opening! We currently have a 15% Early Bird Discount on all of our Friends of Faire Memberships, Season Passes and Admission Tickets until midnight on Tuesday night. If you are someone who likes to plan early and save money, this is an excellent offer to take advantage of! For information on all of our admission options as well as how to order visit our website at
http://www.larf.org/ticket-prices-and-ordering

  We are also taking reservations for Wine Tasting, Whiskey Tasting and Beer Tasting. We have already sold over 50 seatings and most days are likely to be sold out well before we open in November, so we highly recommend you make your reservations early to make sure you don't miss it! For details visit our website at
http://www.larf.org/events/2012-wine-tasting

  There is lots of activity taking place out at the festival site this month. Our volunteers have been working at the Kids Area to change the layout to make it more appealing to families with small children who would like to sit down and take a break while the kids play. We also have two buildings currently under construction at the festival site and have two more that should be starting next month. It is staying a busy place out here!

  Don't forget that we have camping available onsite for weekends during the festival so you can enjoy the entire weekend without having to leave! We have a limited number of RV spots as well as tent camping with or without electric service. For more information on our camping please visit our website at
http://www.larf.org/about-faire/camping-louisiana-renaissance-festival

  Have a great day and I look forward to seeing you in November!

  Rick Hight
  LA RenFest