LRF Opening Weekend Schedule and Information

1 view

rhight57

Oct 28, 2011, 11:59:50 PM10/28/11
to LARF-ENewsletter
There is only one week left until we open for our 12th season of the
Louisiana Renaissance Festival. Huzzuh!!! Our merchants are arriving
in droves and are now getting set up for our Season Opening. There are
a LOT of new additions to the festival this year, and we believe that
this will be our best year ever!

Our entire season of show schedules is now available on our facebook
page at
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150325355812602.342424.164641357601&type=3
so you can plan your weekends. Keep in mind that our schedule changes
every week so make sure you have the right show schedule when you make
your plans!

Every weekend we have the Joust at 12:45 and 3:00 and we have the
Falconry demonstration at 11:45 and 2:15. We want to welcome back The
Duelists and the Faulkner Magic Show who have been away for a few
seasons. With our ten stages of entertainment and 100 merchant booths
you are assured a full day of fun and entertainment!

You can save time by purchasing your tickets in advance so you don't
have to wait in line. To purchase advance tickets go to https://secure.la-renfest.com
and print them at home with our QuickPrint ticketing system.

Keep in mind that there are still a few wine tasting seats available,
and we also have brandy tasting and the queen's tea tickets available
through our QuickPrint ticketing system. They are all unique
experiences that will make your visit even more enjoyable!

Have a most wonderful week and we all look forward to seeing you next
weekend!

Rick Hight

LA RenFest