LRF August ENewsletter

rhight57

Aug 16, 2011, 5:01:25 PM8/16/11
to LARF-ENewsletter
Hi everyone!
I hope everyone is having a great summer. I know we have been having
fun out here getting ready for this fall! Currently we have three
buildings under construction along with the ones that have already
been completed. It is going to be a fantastic fall out here!

As most folks know, our Wine Tasting tends always to sell out far in
advance of the show. I like to let people know how sales are going so
they can get a chance to buy their tickets before their desired date
is sold out. As of now we have three days that are completely sold out
(Nov 12th, Nov 19th and Dec 10th) and three additional dates with five
or fewer seats remaining (Nov 20th, Nov 26th and Dec 11th). If you
would like to experience our wine tasting this year I highly recommend
you buy your tickets now!
http://www.larf.org/events/2011-wine-tasting-event is a link to the
Wine Tasting page on our website in case you want more information on
the event, or you can purchase your tickets now by visiting
https://secure.la-renfest.com

Don’t forget that we are currently offering an ‘Early Bird Discount’
on our admission tickets, Season Passes and Friends of Faire
memberships! Order now and save 20% on your admission! Visit
http://www.larf.org/about-faire/ticket-info for more information on
the wide range of admission possibilities we have available!

We just finished mailing our information for our 2011 Student Day
program. If you are interested in what we have to offer students
please visit our Student Day program website at
http://www.studentday.net or reply to this email with your mailing
address. Last year we had over 200 different schools join us for this
exciting educational opportunity and want to make sure as many schools
as possible get the information so they can consider adding our event
as a new learning experience for their students.

Just a reminder that September 1st is the absolute deadline for us
to receive applications for anyone wanting to join us as a merchant
this fall. If you are interested in becoming one of our vendors please
download your application at
http://www.larf.org/sites/default/files/2011%20Merchant%20Application.pdf
or
http://www.larf.org/sites/default/files/2011%20Merchant%20Application.doc
and get it in the mail ASAP!

I have had a couple folks call me asking when we will be hiring
people to work at the festival this fall. Most of our jobs will be
filled during our Job Fairs on October 8th and October 22nd. I do have
one part time administrative job that will be opening prior to that,
so if you are interested in that position please send me a short
resume by email to ri...@la-renfest.com.

Have a most wonderful day, and I will be back in touch next month!

Rick Hight
LA Renaissance Festival