LRF - New ENewsletter service starting this month

rhight57

Feb 1, 2010, 12:49:19 PM2/1/10
to LARF-ENewsletter
Greetings everyone!
We are changing our ENewsletter service to a new system starting
this month. This new service gives us more options when we send out
our ENewsletter, and also has a place where you can sign up to receive
flyers this fall! Last year we had several different lists that we
were trying to use, and we think a few names may have been missed.
This new system will help ensure everyone who wants to receive our
fliers gets them in the future!

As folks get signed up for our new ENewsletter service we will
remove them from our old list, so you won't end up receiving our
ENewsletter twice. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to
ask!

To sign up for our new list, please go to: http://eepurl.com/gXpH

Have a great day, and we will be in touch again soon!

Rick Hight
LA RenFest