LRF February ENewsletter

rhight57

Feb 7, 2012, 12:55:55 PM2/7/12
to LARF-ENewsletter
Greetings everyone!
I am excited to be able to share with you a new event that will be
taking place out here next month. The Northshore Regional Endowment
for the Arts will be holding the 11th Annual Strawberry Jam’n Toast to
the Arts Music Festival on March 16th, 17th and 18th at the Louisiana
Renaissance Festival site. This three day event will be held March
16-18 and will become an annual spring event for us!

This will be a conventional music festival with more than 80 music
groups performing on stages throughout the site as well as a complete
assortment of games and rides. I will provide more information in the
next week or so as it becomes available.

Here is the information currently available on their website at
www.strawberryjam.org. They also have a page at http://www.facebook.com/nreajamntoast
that includes the list of musicians that will be attending along with
clips of music from many of the participants. If you are interested in
becoming a vendor at this event please contact the Tangipahoa Tourism
Commission at 800-542-7520.

Friday, March 16, 2012
10:00 am -- 1:00 pm Young Musician Day/ Tangipahoa Association
of Music Educators (TAME)
6:00 pm to 10:00 pm Crescent City Amusement Rides, Bands, Arts &
Crafts, Food

Saturday, March 17, 2012
12:00 noon to 10:00 pm Crescent City Amusement rides, Bands, Dance,
Theater Arts & Crafts, Food

Sunday, March 18, 2012
12:00 noon to 6:00 pm Crescent City Amusement rides, Bands, Dance,
Theater Arts & Crafts, Food

If any of our Renaissance Festival merchants will be in the area that
weekend and are interested in participating please let me know by
email and I will provide you with additional details.

Have a wonderful day and I will be back in touch soon!

Rick Hight
LA RenFest