SGLA Webinars start May 31

Sarah Gronquist

May 23, 2024, 3:23:26 PMMay 23
to LARE Exam
Hi all, just popping in to say we will run our live Zoom webinars for all four sections of the LARE plus a new, 4 hour webinar for California candidates in June. Too pricey? Pick up the study guide alone for about half the cost on our website, or attend one of our 2 hr review sessions if you are an ASLA member (go ASLA!) . You can always email me directly with questions.

https://courses.sgladesign.com/lare-preparatory-courses/

Grading, Drainage and Stormwater Management – $450
May 31, June 1, 2 (three consecutive days)

Planning and Design – $400
June 7, 8, 9 (three consecutive days)

Construction Documentation and Administration – $325
June 21, 22 (two consecutive days)

Inventory, Analysis and Project  Management – $250
June 23 (one day)

——————–

NEW: California Supplemental Exam review – $75
June 14, noon-4pm PACIFIC