Study Group Aug - Planning & Design

Ru

May 23, 2024, 2:05:13 PMMay 23
to LARE Exam

Hi all,

I am a part of a study group for Planning & Design. We plan to meet weekly on Sundays at 12:00 ET / 9:00 AM PT starting June 2nd.

Those interested in joining, please let me know - I will send you a link.

Thank you.

Bret Nielsen

May 23, 2024, 11:59:35 PMMay 23
to LARE Exam
I am interested!

Ru

May 24, 2024, 2:41:35 PMMay 24
to LARE Exam

Hi all,

Thank you for your interest, our group is at full capacity. I am happy to pass on the baton to the next person to form another one.

nhas

May 24, 2024, 9:33:33 PMMay 24
to LARE Exam
Let me know if anyone is interested in forming a group. I am interested in study group.

Shrad

May 26, 2024, 1:30:04 AMMay 26
to LARE Exam
Interested
Message has been deleted

W. W.

May 28, 2024, 11:45:55 AMMay 28
to LARE Exam
Hi, I'm interested in the study group.
Let me know if any group has a spot for me!
Thanks

Smita Kumari Saha

May 28, 2024, 4:30:09 PMMay 28
to LARE Exam
Hi Everyone,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am a newbie, and currently preparing for the Construction Documentation and Administration & Inventory, Analysis and Management sections of the LARE. I am open to any suggestions on recommended study materials (online resources or books)  and would also be interested in joining any study groups.

Best regards,

Smita Kumari Saha

riza pradhan

May 28, 2024, 4:57:54 PMMay 28
to LARE Exam
Interested. Please lmk, thanks

Molly L

Jun 7, 2024, 9:38:18 PMJun 7
to LARE Exam
I'm interested, please lmk as well thank you!

west coast time

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Alice Hao

Jun 10, 2024, 1:34:18 AMJun 10
to LARE Exam
I'm interested, please lmk as well, thank you!

West coast time.

Joyce Zhu

Jun 26, 2024, 10:27:18 PM (10 days ago) Jun 26
to LARE Exam
I'm interested! Could you send me the link? Thank you