What is the time limit for each LARE exam?

Haydon Draper

Jun 5, 2024, 4:34:38 PMJun 5
to LARE Exam
I have looked extensively online to answer this question but can't find anything helpful. I might be missing something obvious, but can someone please tell me how long you have to complete each test? I'm not talking about how long you have from when you graduate, or how long you have to finish the other tests after you complete the first exam. I'm talking about the number of minutes or hours allowed for section 1, 2, 3, and 4.

Thanks!

Laura Contreras

Jun 5, 2024, 7:22:30 PMJun 5
to LARE Exam
Haydon,

This is the updated 2024 lare orientation. Look at pages 7-10. It's a total of 3.5 Hours seated time, but the actual exam is 3 hours long.

Thanks,

Laura