Exam Results - April 2024

Nimisha k k

May 10, 2024, 9:31:38 AMMay 10
to LARE Exam
Hello, i gave my contract documentation and administration exam in April. Any idea when are the results coming?

Thanks and all the best!!

BC

May 13, 2024, 12:14:25 PMMay 13
to LARE Exam
Per CLARBs's website, results are typically posted 6 weeks after the last day of the testing window.

kourtn...@gmail.com

May 14, 2024, 6:16:37 PMMay 14
to LARE Exam
On the website it says Mid-May.

Hopefully his week or next.

They usually release results on Thursday's (at least that is what I have noticed).

justin jore

May 14, 2024, 6:43:39 PMMay 14
to LARE Exam
Good!  I don't have work on friday so I can go out and get tore up from the floor up drunk after I find out I failed both exams. 😡

Avan D

May 15, 2024, 10:13:22 AMMay 15
to LARE Exam
The results are out!

Sheema Laguerre

May 15, 2024, 11:29:58 AMMay 15
to LARE Exam
How did everyone do? Passed 1/2...Planning and Design was not what I studied so didn't feel confident after taking. To anyone who did pass planning and design what did you study??

justin jore

May 15, 2024, 4:20:11 PMMay 15
to LARE Exam
Excuse me but don't know what this means?  It says passed but then has a 0 behind it.  And doesn't give me any feed back on how I did in each category? WTF does it meannnnnnnn 😭
exam.png

Casey Wattinne

May 15, 2024, 4:48:01 PMMay 15
to LARE Exam
The 0 means there is no feedback since you passed the section.

justin jore

May 15, 2024, 5:02:25 PMMay 15
to LARE Exam
Thank you all.  I'm going across the street to get a libation before I start studying for the next two exams.  Ya'll are welcome to join.

Jack

May 15, 2024, 5:12:28 PMMay 15
to LARE Exam
Hey everyone,

I received my planning and design score, and it's 630. According to the feedback, three areas are listed as proficient, and one is slightly below proficient. I'm confused because I thought this would be a passing score. Do we need all four areas to be proficient to pass the exam? I know some people who had two areas slightly below proficient and still got a higher score than me.
I don't understand how this logically works. It seems like an unfair grading system. I wonder what is your feedback like? does it reflect on your score fairly?

May 16, 2024, 2:14:31 PMMay 16
to LARE Exam
I also received a score of 630 in planning and design with slightly below proficiency in just one area. I was hoping to pass since this was my last exam. Would you be interested in studying together in west coast time zone?