Study Group for Grading & Drainage or Construction Administration

Jessica Romer

May 29, 2024, 11:16:37 AMMay 29
to LARE Exam
Hi Everyone,

Is there anyone on the East Coast that wants to set up a study group for these 2 exams (together or separately)? I'm taking them in August.

Thanks!

Anne H

May 30, 2024, 12:59:43 PMMay 30
to LARE Exam
I'm potentially interested in a CD&A study group

Jessica Romer

May 30, 2024, 4:55:26 PMMay 30
to LARE Exam
I have sent my phone number to everyone that messaged me and I will be setting up a group chat so we can make a plan for the study group!

lu dai

Jun 4, 2024, 10:48:31 PMJun 4
to LARE Exam
Hi This is Lu and I am interested! Please add me

William Jurczyk

Jun 7, 2024, 4:03:31 PMJun 7
to LARE Exam
Hello,

Could i please join this CD&A study group!?

Thank you,
William

Rubi

Jun 8, 2024, 5:20:53 PMJun 8
to LARE Exam
Just registered for section 3 and also interested in joining the group!
Message has been deleted