Study Group for Aug_ Planning & Design

Jack

May 28, 2024, 9:27:31 PMMay 28
to LARE Exam
Hi everyone,

I am interested in organizing a study group for the planning and design exam this August. I have taken this exam twice, and my scores were very close to passing. I am looking for individuals who have taken this exam before or are committed to participating in study group sessions.

Ideally, we can meet twice per week, both during weekdays and weekends. Please let me know if you are interested in joining. The study session will start in the week of June 10th.

Thank you,
Jack

London

May 31, 2024, 5:13:16 PMMay 31
to LARE Exam
Hi Jack. I would like to join your study group. I have failed this section 3 times now and feeling hopeless. It's the only test I have left to pass and I keep doing worse every time. I could really use a new study regimen and mindset for this test. I live on the east coast but can try and be adaptable to whatever time.

London

Matthew Sinclair

Jun 4, 2024, 9:16:20 AMJun 4
to LARE Exam
I'm interested! East Coast as well, ideally evenings or weekeneds.

Bailey Aldridge

Jun 4, 2024, 10:38:11 AMJun 4
to LARE Exam
I and a friend are also interested in joining! We're located in the central time zone, and can do evenings or weekends.
Thanks!

Molly L

Jun 7, 2024, 9:36:54 PMJun 7
to LARE Exam
I'm in! please let me know how to meet up, thanks!

west coast time.

Joyce Zhu

Jun 26, 2024, 10:28:28 PM (10 days ago) Jun 26
to LARE Exam
Hi Jack. I would like to join your study group. Thank you!

Laura Ruiz

Jul 1, 2024, 8:27:43 PM (5 days ago) Jul 1
to LARE Exam
Hi Jack, I'm interested in joining, I'm located in central time zone.