Question on license application with LATC

haimlan...@gmail.com

May 30, 2024, 12:18:27 AMMay 30
to LARE Exam
Hey guys,

I passed the CSE last month according to the testing center I was in (they print it out for you immediately), but I'm not seeing that recognized on the LATC website.  When I log in, it says that my application is 'in progress, not submitted'.  It's been over 6 weeks since I passed the exam.  How long does it normally take for them to see this?

Just an fyi, I just submitted the official application for licensure.  Maybe that has something to do with it?  It just seems like the application for licensure is separate from the CSE application but I don't know.

Thanks,