FLORIDA SECTION F BOOKS

Nicholas LeSchofs

Jul 6, 2024, 1:57:13 PM (18 hours ago) Jul 6
to LARE Exam

Hi all,

I recently passed Florida Section F, so I'm selling the following reference books:

1. Betrock’s Reference Guide to Florida Landscape Plants, Timothy K. and Meerow, Alan K.

2. Common Coastal Plants in Florida, Barnett and Crewz

3. Poisonous Plants and Animals of Florida and the Caribbean , David W. Nellis

4. Trees for Urban and Suburban Landscapes,Gilman, Edward F.

5. Ecosystems of Florida, Myers and Ewel

They are all used books, cost me about $100, selling them for $65 shipping included within Florida, only to clean up my shelf. Pickup available in Tampa for $50.

They are all on the latest candidate booklet (January 2023) reference book list, condition various but free of notes. If you are planning to get licensed in Florida, these definitely will be helpful.

Good luck to you all!

Nicholas LeSchofs