Error when syncing Gmail "Unable to parse flag \NotJunk (will retry)"

Ze'ev Gilad

Feb 5, 2012, 7:08:32 PM2/5/12
to la...@googlegroups.com
When syncing to a Gmail account, I keep getting this error:

    [16:04:12] [warning] [<] Net::IMAP::BadResponseError: Invalid Arguments: Unable to parse flag \NotJunk (will retry)

Is there any way to avoid this? It really slows things down.

Maybe just "--max-retries 0" ?

Brad Hemze

Feb 10, 2012, 7:11:39 PM2/10/12
to la...@googlegroups.com
I'm getting the same too. I'm in process of migrating 14,000 messages. About 800 have transferred during the past three hours. I'd like to know the answer to the same question.