Net::IMAP::NoResponseError: Invalid mailbox name

Arman Misdar

Nov 9, 2014, 2:26:27 AM11/9/14
to la...@googlegroups.com

Hi guys, I'm new with this program and I really appreciate any help regarding my issue below. I have installed larch on my server running CentOS with Plesk control panel installed. The idea is to import all my emails from Gmail account to my domain hosted in this server.

After the installation, I execute command below:

larch --from imaps://imap.gmail.com --to imaps://mail.mydomain.biz --all

Source username (imap.gmail.com): mye...@gmail.com
Source password (imap.gmail.com): *****
Destination username (mail.mydomain.biz): mye...@mydomain.biz
Destination password (mail.mydomain.biz): *****

And the error below occur:

[info] [<] connected to imap.gmail.com on port 993 using SSL
[>] connected to mail.mydomain.biz on port 993 using SSL
[>] creating mailbox: 12Daily
[warning] [>] Net::IMAP::NoResponseError: Invalid mailbox name. (will retry)
[warning] [>] Net::IMAP::NoResponseError: Invalid mailbox name. (will retry)
[warning] [>] Net::IMAP::NoResponseError: Invalid mailbox name. (will retry)
[fatal] Net::IMAP::NoResponseError: Invalid mailbox name. (giving up)
[info] 0 message(s) copied, 0 failed, 0 deleted out of 0 total

I really have no clue where to go from here.
Thank you!