MMRA price reduction

Bob, K1IW

Aug 5, 2015, 1:44:14 PM8/5/15
to Larcan 6m Amplifiers
The TV station that is the source of our amps has agreed to a price reduction.
We have six amps left.  We are now selling them for $350 direct, or $380 through eBay.
Both prices include shipping.

Please reply to me direct with any questions or if you are interested.

73,
Bob - K1IW

pat patterson

Aug 9, 2015, 9:53:04 AM8/9/15
to Larcan 6m Amplifiers
Bob,
you have 2m version of the amp to sell. i have an 8877 amp but it is so loud i can only run it when the wife isnt home. I have a 50v ps for my 432 amp. so im good there.
What is the price for converted 2m model?
thanks
Pat N4BH

Bob, K1IW

Aug 9, 2015, 9:26:14 PM8/9/15