WANTED: Larcan Lo-Lo Amp

Richard Solomon

Mar 17, 2014, 12:54:52 PM3/17/14
to larcan-6m-...@googlegroups.com
Anyone have any for sale ?

Thanks, Dick, W1KSZ

Lance Collister, W7GJ

Mar 17, 2014, 1:06:25 PM3/17/14
to larcan-6m-...@googlegroups.com
On 3/17/2014 4:54 PM, Richard Solomon wrote:
> Anyone have any for sale ?
>
> Thanks, Dick, W1KSZ
> --
I have Harris Platinum I amps available again....

http://www.bigskyspaces.com/w7gj/HarrisAmps.htm

VY 73, Lance

--
Lance Collister, W7GJ
(ex WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8, E51SIX, 3D2LR, 5W0GJ, E6M)

page (above)!

Dave Calhoun

Mar 17, 2014, 3:48:29 PM3/17/14
to larcan-6m-...@googlegroups.com
On 3/17/2014 12:54 PM, Richard Solomon wrote:
Anyone have any for sale ?

Thanks, Dick, W1KSZ
Hi Dick,

     I have Larcan lo-lo amps for sale. I believe there are still at least 10 here. Looking for $300.00 for single quantities plus shipping from 08722. Quantities  of 5 and up are $225.00 apiece. Each one is bench tested and I still have some power connectors left to include.

I have a qualtity of factory Larcan boxes with packing material from a recent build for shipping. I use USPS only. No UPS or Fedex.

73,

Dave W2VW

Richard Solomon

Apr 6, 2014, 1:05:06 PM4/6/14
to larcan-6m-...@googlegroups.com
What is the shipping cost to Arizona (ZIP 85641) ? And, can you do PayPal ?

73, Dick, W1KSZ

On Monday, March 17, 2014 12:48:29 PM UTC-7, w2...@comcast.net wrote:
On 3/17/2014 12:54 PM, Richard Solomon wrote:
Anyone have any for sale ?

Thanks, Dick, W1KSZ

Dave Calhoun

Apr 7, 2014, 8:52:45 PM4/7/14
to larcan-6m-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Dick,

    Sorry but I'm all sold out for now. I have my eye on a couple complete transmitters however :  )

73,
Dave W2VW