Group rules

scribe

Nov 5, 2008, 5:17:26 PM11/5/08
to laramie film society discussions, ro...@lariat.org
A friend of mine recently alerted me to the fact that spammers were
taking over this group, so I have banned the person who sent the
latest spam (something about erectile dysfunction).

I have also changed this to a moderated group. I have no idea how to
moderate the postings, but the new moderation rule should at least
eliminate the lewd spam, which seems to constitute 100 percent of the
postings made to this group during the past year.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but this has to be cleaned up.

This is supposed to be a discussion group. If there are not going to
be any discussions, I'll simply eliminate it. We still have our
announcement list going at Topica for those interested in what's
happening in movies in Laramie.

If you do try to start a discussion in this discussion group and your
posting doesn't appear, email me and I'll try to fix it.

Instructions on how to join the Topica announcement list are at the
lfs website: film.laramie.wy.us

Robert Roten
LFS President