summer film series at the ACPL

已查看 1 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

scribe

未读,
2009年5月20日 15:11:202009/5/20
收件人 laramie film society discussions
Here is a preliminary list of films for the summer film series. Free
admission, free popcorn and pop. New Hi-Def projection system,
surround sound, air conditioning. What more do you want?

Begins June 7, ends Sept. 6.

1 Shine a Light
2 Red State Road Trip
3 RocknRolla
4. Cadillac Records
5 MacKenna's Gold (the Jubilee Days Western)
6 Miracle at St. Anna
7 Ghost Town
8 The Express
9 Flash of Genius
10 The Lucky Ones
11 Reservation Road
12 Caramel / Sukkar Banat
13 CSNY Deja Vu
14 The Americanization of Emily

Suggestions? We still have time to add, subtract, change, whatever.
All movies shown at the library must be covered by the library's site
license from movie licensing inc (search here http://www.movlic.com/library/search.asp
to see if it is covered) or we must have permission from the film
distributor to show it to the public.

AT Appelhans

未读,
2009年6月10日 12:00:042009/6/10
收件人 laramie film society discussions
Is it possible to get a brief description of the movie, or at least a
year of release? Many of these have multiple movies with the same
title, and it would be nice to know exactly which one we're watching.

Thanks!
Aimee

On May 20, 1:11 pm, scribe <ro...@lariat.org> wrote:
> Here is a preliminary list of films for the summer film series. Free
> admission, free popcorn and pop. New Hi-Def projection system,
> surround sound, air conditioning. What more do you want?
>
> Begins June 7, ends Sept. 6.
>
> 1   Shine a Light
> 2   Red State Road Trip
> 3   RocknRolla
> 4.  Cadillac Records
> 5   MacKenna's Gold (the Jubilee Days Western)
> 6   Miracle at St. Anna
> 7   Ghost Town
> 8   The Express
> 9   Flash of Genius
> 10  The Lucky Ones
> 11  Reservation Road
> 12  Caramel / Sukkar Banat
> 13  CSNY Deja Vu
> 14  The Americanization of Emily
>
> Suggestions? We still have time to add, subtract, change, whatever.
> All movies shown at the library must be covered by the library's site
> license from movie licensing inc (search herehttp://www.movlic.com/library/search.asp
回复全部
回复作者
转发