An inconvenient truth

Robert Roten

Jul 15, 2006, 12:13:41 PM7/15/06
to laramie-film-soc...@googlegroups.com
This has been forwarded from the Laramie progressive discussion list.
It is not much of a film. It is more of a slide show, but it does present a
compelling argument on global warming you will not see on Fox
News. It will be here through next Thursday. It is only showing one
time a day, 9:15 p.m.

_____