Hello from New Volunteer

Andrei Matei

Jun 8, 2010, 12:35:09 PM6/8/10
to Linux Against Poverty 2010
Hi LAP2010 Team,

I just added myself to the LAP Volunteer team list on the "unassigned"
tab. I understand spots are still available for the Repair and
Salvage teams and I'm qualified for/happy to help with either. Please
just feel free to place me where the need is greatest.

I'll do my best to get us some more volunteers and will keep an eye on
the list for further information. If there is a specific cut off date
where you won't be accepting any more volunteers, please let me
know. In the meantime, if you need anything from me directly, just
ask! If not, I'll see you all at 11am on the 19th @ Union Park.

Best Regards,
Andrei Matei
512.413.9601 (mobile)