KXAN coverage

helios

Jun 18, 2010, 9:11:59 AM6/18/10
to Linux Against Poverty 2010
There was about a 2 minute news spot on KXAN news last night. They
did an excellent job on getting the word out about LAP. The coverage
is supposed to repeat again at the 12 oclock news show so that's a
good thing. Andy Krell also heard the KUT spot yesterday around 4...

See you Saturday.

Don Davis

Jun 18, 2010, 9:18:28 AM6/18/10
to lap...@googlegroups.com
Helios wrote:

I heard the KUT spot at about 3:59 yesterday.

Does anyone have a video link for the KXAN spot yesterday?

Does anyone

helios

Jun 18, 2010, 9:40:55 AM6/18/10
to lap...@googlegroups.com
There doesn't seem to be any mention of it on their website from a search.  It was basically a bunch of pictures taken from last year's event with narrative.  Our best chances is to have someone tivo or dvr it at noon.
--
A child's exposure to technology should never be predicated on an ability to pay for it.