We have a truck

helios

Jun 5, 2010, 12:27:43 PM6/5/10
to Linux Against Poverty 2010
Thanks to Laura's lead, we now have a truck for LAP. http://tinyurl.com/23nene9
There are a couple of things I need to mention here. Because of a
physical injury, I am not allowed to drive anything bigger than a
standard pickup so we will need someone to drive that weekend. We
will need someone to go to the actual place of business in Lakeway
this coming week and fill out the paperwork and give them a copy of
your drivers license. I am working on an insurance rider now. I
don't yet know how much that will cost but we will probably be needing
LAP donations to cover it. The person driving will need to be
available early (along with a couple of volunteers) to load current
machine donations and take them to Union Park. We will have use of
the truck all weekend and we will bring it back Sunday evening. Post
here if you are interested in driving for us or volunteering to do the
pre-load and unload after the event.