Time and location

Alan Jones

Jun 1, 2010, 3:54:15 PM6/1/10
to Linux Against Poverty 2010
Hi All,

I just wanted to check what time we should meet on the day
and confirm the address (612 W 6th street?).

Cheers,

Alan.

Skip Guenter

Jun 1, 2010, 6:48:39 PM6/1/10
to lap...@googlegroups.com
Address is right. Time... Lynn? Someplace between 10am and noon but I
haven't heard exact time for us to show up yet.

--
"La carencia de recursos no debe de ser impedimento para que un ni�o tenga acceso a la tecnolog�a."

Lynn Bender

Jun 1, 2010, 6:59:44 PM6/1/10
to lap...@googlegroups.com
For some reason, I had the wrong time on the facebook page.

The doors will open at 11AM. We have to have the club back in it's original state by 6:30 PM.

-Lynn

--
"La carencia de recursos no debe de ser impedimento para que un niño tenga acceso a la tecnología."

--
-Lynn Bender
http://geekaustin.org