Logo offering

1 view

Alan Jones

May 18, 2010, 5:05:03 PM5/18/10
to lap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lynn and all,

I've attached a logo design I've thrown together. It's the first one
I felt is of good enough quality to show.

I'm up for suggestions to improve this or for entirely new logos.

Lynn if you need any form of copyright assignment or whatever
once there's one you're happy with just let me know and I'll
provide the necessary docs offlist.

Cheers,

Alan.
LAP-Logo.svg

Alan Jones

May 18, 2010, 8:05:16 PM5/18/10
to lap...@googlegroups.com
Hi again,

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 4:05 PM, Alan Jones <sky...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've attached a logo design I've thrown together. It's the first one
> I felt is of good enough quality to show.

A slight update and a touch more polish added.

Cheers,

Alan.
LAP-Logo-v02.svg

Alan Jones

May 18, 2010, 8:07:16 PM5/18/10
to lap...@googlegroups.com
Urgh - should have converted all the text to lines first, not just the
highlight.

Sorry. Here's the fixed version.

Cheers,

Alan.