Volunteer team list

1 view

Alex Thurlow

May 6, 2010, 12:52:04 PM5/6/10
to lap...@googlegroups.com
As long as there are people volunteering for specific teams already, it
seems to me that we should be recording those somewhere central so
everyone can see how many people each team has, and we can easily have a
contact list for each team as well.

I can make a google doc for the team leads to access if we want that to
go that route.

-Alex

helios

May 6, 2010, 1:39:48 PM5/6/10
to lap...@googlegroups.com
Alex that's a good idea.  I have installs all this week and will be a bit out of pocket.  This way we can see names and numbers on each team.
--
A child's exposure to technology should never be predicated on an ability to pay for it.

sgue...@austin.rr.com

May 7, 2010, 12:09:42 AM5/7/10
to lap...@googlegroups.com, Alex Thurlow
Alex, did u upload this to the google group? or email it out?

Thanx, Skip

sgue...@austin.rr.com

May 7, 2010, 12:17:26 AM5/7/10
to lap...@googlegroups.com
Alex,

Also, I'm going to volunteer my #1 and #3 sons, Jesse (old) and Tyler (21 next week, geez I'm old) for ur team. Can tear up a PC with the best of 'em ;-) I'll confirm they're avail June 19th upon my return next Wednesday. Will also start in in on #2, Kevin to drive up from Houston.

Skip

Lynn Bender

May 7, 2010, 12:18:37 AM5/7/10
to lap...@googlegroups.com
Skip,

There's a link to the Google spreadsheet on the mail list here somewhere.
It's called LAP Volunteers team list.

Sorry I don't have the link handy.

-Lynn
--
-Lynn Bender
http://geekaustin.org

sgue...@austin.rr.com

May 7, 2010, 12:23:27 AM5/7/10
to lap...@googlegroups.com, Lynn Bender
OK, found it... was looking in files but it's a link... Thanx.