Twestival

Amy

Jan 26, 2009, 6:42:29 PM1/26/09
to LA Organizers Consortium
Hi Guys,

I'm a co-organizer for the Twestival LA, and we have a lot of a really
cool things planned, but no venue. We're talking to someone from
Causecast tonight to discuss some venue possibilities, but Jason
Cosper mentioned you guys would be a great place to ask =)

Just so you know, Twestival is a tweetup on a massive scale with the
goal of raising funds for charity. Its on Feb 12 (which is the same
night as Twiistup, I know). Mike at Twiistup has offered us space to
also work there, and we are hoping to have an event for people not
going to Twiistup, or for those attending Twiistup to go to after.

Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Douglas E. Welch

Jan 26, 2009, 6:49:11 PM1/26/09
to laorga...@googlegroups.com
A friend just let me know of this space in Burbank/North Hollywood area.

Screenland Studios
http://www.screenlandstudios.com/

Learn how to make New Media work for you!
http://newmediainterchange.com
http://community.newmediainterchange.com

boogah

Jan 26, 2009, 8:15:26 PM1/26/09
to laorga...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 3:49 PM, Douglas E. Welch
<dougla...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A friend just let me know of this space in Burbank/North Hollywood area.
> Screenland Studios
> http://www.screenlandstudios.com/

To make it complimentary to Twiistup (and get any crossover) they'd
probably want to do it on the Westside - but that looks like a mighty
nice space!

-jason!