Is anyone thinking about getting a Scrum certification?

Amanda Abelove

Jan 16, 2009, 9:30:34 PM1/16/09
to project...@meetup.com, agil...@meetup.com, Barc...@googlegroups.com, Olmo.ma...@gmail.com, laorga...@googlegroups.com, web...@meetup.com
Hi all -

One of my sponsors for Scrum Club came to me with an offer I can't refuse. Before I publish it... I need to take an interest poll and figure out how to make it work...

If there is anyone on this list who isn't a CSM (Certified Scrum Master) but would like to be, now would be the time to do it before you have to pass a test to get the cert. If you have been thinking about it but haven't been able to afford the $1400+fees for the course... or would want to go with a bunch of your friends... or want to volunteer with Scrum Club and this would be a fun way to get involved... please email me off list and join the conversation.

Olmo - This one *is* a good opportunity for students and a $1400 free ticket that could get you a job beats the pants off a $40 ticket to schmooze at Startup Weekend ;-) It's all about budgets, fire codes and parking... not whether Scrum Club has love for students or not.

Amanda
am...@scrumclub.org
http://scrumclub.org