Hookups for Startonomics (Fri) and Black Card Circle Foundation Event (Sat)

mikeprasad

Feb 3, 2009, 2:44:19 PM2/3/09
to LA Organizers Consortium
Hey Everyone,

I just got access to a private $95 rate on the Startonomics Workshop
this Friday (http://startonomics.com) as well as authorization to do a
variable donation ticket cost (based on need) for the Black Card
Circle Foundation Charity Event this Saturday (http://
blackcardcirclefoundation.eventbrite.com).

Also, I can most likely provide comp tickets to LAOC members, and BCCF
has arranged for discounted Tuxedo rentals ($40 to $60, since it's a
black tie event) from a few shops.

Let me know if anyone is interested, and I can hook it up. A Twitter
DM/@ is easiest, otherwise, email me mikeprasad at gmail dot com.

Feel free to share this discreetly with anyone you think is
appropriate.

Thanks!

Douglas E. Welch

Feb 3, 2009, 2:59:01 PM2/3/09
to laorga...@googlegroups.com
Mike,

Thanks for this info. This is exactly the type of thing I hoped LAOC would provide.

Learn how to make New Media work for you!
http://newmediainterchange.com
http://community.newmediainterchange.com

Mike Prasad

Feb 3, 2009, 4:08:06 PM2/3/09