Share your organizing knowledge and questions!

Douglas E. Welch

May 24, 2009, 5:19:22 PM5/24/09
to laorga...@googlegroups.com
It has been a while since my last email, but life is slowing down a bit, so I wanted to start this new project -- What an LA Organizer Should Know?

In an effort to start collecting some information about starting and managing a group, I have created a page on the wiki as an open "white board" where we can start to share what we know and what we would like to know.

What great advice do you have? What questions would you like answered?

Douglas

--
Build the Career You Deserve
Career Opportunities weekly column and podcast