Summer's coming to a close. Now what?

Douglas E. Welch

Aug 21, 2009, 4:37:01 PM8/21/09
to laorga...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Summer is rapidly drawing to a close, even here in sunny LA and I was wondering what your groups goals might be for the coming Fall. The change of seasons seems to bring everyone back into more of a "work" frame of mind, or at least re-focuses them on accomplishing some goals.

What are you planning for your organization for the next several months?
What methods are you finding effective in delivering your message and engaging your group?
What do you most need to help your organization grow in size and/or effectiveness?

I look forward to hearing your responses and I will add my own in separate message.

Douglas

--
Join my network on LinkedIn! Let's keep in touch.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/douglaswelch