College and University Press Contacts

1 view

Douglas E. Welch

Jan 4, 2009, 4:57:33 PM1/4/09
to laorga...@googlegroups.com
A quick search came up with this info for the UCLA Daily Bruin

I will start to add these to the LA Organizers Consortium wiki page

Douglas

--
Join the LA Organizers Consortium
"An organization of organizers"

Rizwan Kassim

Jan 4, 2009, 5:29:59 PM1/4/09
to laorga...@googlegroups.com
I have a list somewhere of other contacts at UCLA - I'll forward them
on when I find them...

unlurkingly,

Rizwan Kassim
Director of Engineering, uWink Inc.

This idea that there is generality in the specific is of far-reaching
importance.
— Douglas Hofstadter, Gödel, Escher, Bach

Olmo

Jan 6, 2009, 11:00:06 PM1/6/09
to LA Organizers Consortium
I could provide a comprehensive list of groups at the School of
Engineering in UCLA. If you'd like to stick with professionals (grad.
students) just send it to me (pres...@bruinegsa.org) and it'll go on
our website. If requested, I can point you in to the right staff at
the school for the particular event.

Olmo