An April Abundance of Springtime LA Events!

Douglas Campbell

Apr 7, 2011, 2:48:57 PM4/7/11
LA and Amigos,

Lots of interesting events going on these days in LA! We have a few listed at the bottom, as well as links to the more pretty mailer versions :)

From Mindshare LA to Cause-Centric Movies to Female Entrepreneur Soiree's, Soulful Retreats & Charitable Tuxedos, the ProjectFresh events team is going full steam ahead:
http://projectfresh.com/mailers/110331-April-Calendar.html

For the more technically creative, HackerBrunches, Immersive Tech & more, included on today's Syyn Labs mailer:
http://syynlabs.com/mailers/110406-April-Events/

I'm sure many of you get the mailers, but in case not (and you'd like to), you can sign up for both of those mailers here:

Douglas Campbell
http://www.projectfresh.com

(¯`·._.·HIGHLIGHTED  EVENTS ·._.·´¯)

Create:Fixate Presents: RISE
Saturday, April 9, ALL DAY
> http://www.createfixate.com/events/next-event/

GOOD LA's Launch Weekend
The weekend of April 8, 9 & 10, ALL DAY
> http://bit.ly/i32WJT

TEDxUSC
Tuesday, April 12 at 10:00 AM
> http://stevens.usc.edu/tedxusc2011.php

ProjectFresh Presents: Gender, Power and Positive Entrepreneurship
Wednesday, April 13, from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
> http://projectfresh.eventbrite.com/

A ProjectFresh Retreat: A Day of Mind, Body & Soul
Sunday, April 17, from 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
> http://projectfresh-screening.eventbrite.com/

ImTech Era of Experience
Thursday, April 21st - 7pm-1am
> http://eraofexperience.eventbrite.com/

The Tuxedo Tyrants: Chessboxing for Charity
Saturday, April 23, at 8:00 PM - Late
> http://tuxedotyrants.eventbrite.com/

A ProjectFresh Screening: "Skid Row" & Follow Up Discussion
Wednesday, April 27, at 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
> http://projectfresh-screening.eventbrite.com/

Douglas Campbell

Apr 7, 2011, 5:24:59 PM4/7/11
Apologies, the mailing list link I included was wrong (thanks for the tip, Holden) some sort of bit.ly error sent users to a weight loss page. And you know i love your hips, baby.

Correct link (NOTE: any Syyn subscribes here will get funneled to Syyns own list)

Rockin',

Df