Please add your group and contact info to the wiki

Douglas E. Welch

Jan 9, 2009, 8:27:04 PM1/9/09
to laorga...@googlegroups.com
Hello again,

Please add your group, contact info and web site URL to the wiki at http://laorganizers.pbwiki.com/ . One important aspect I see of LA Organizers Consortium is the ability to coordinate partnerships between the various groups. If we know who each other are, this becomes easier.

Thanks for the help!

BTW, if any of your members are interested in learning more about New Media, or you want to know more about how to use it  in your group, please join us for the New Media Interchange Media Walk on Sat, Jan 17, 2009. Full info at http:/newmediainterchange.com

Douglas