Help print Xieng Mieng picture book in full color

Alisak Sanavongsay

Feb 7, 2013, 9:08:03 PM2/7/13
to laol10n...@googlegroups.com

Dear colleagues,

Many of you already know about this kickstarter project that my brother started. For those who don't know, please check http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nawdsign/lao-childrens-book-xieng-mieng-adventures

The project currently has enough funds to print in black and white and is trying to raise more funds in order to print in full color.

We are almost halfway to the $10,000 goal to print in full color. I hope you can help find more funds by sharing the kickstarter link above.

The fundraising will run until February 28.

Hak hpaang,

Alisak.