Re: [LaoEnGT] "Loong Ko " -posted and one comment

1 view

Darast...@aol.com

Apr 19, 2012, 9:39:58 AM4/19/12
to laol10n...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, posted it on facebook and got a response.
Is it kind?
ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆໄທປາກຊ່ອງທີ່ເອົາລຸງໂກະມາໃຫ້ອ່ານ ເກັບໄວ້ອ່ານຕອນເລີກວຽກ!!
does someone have time to break it down for me and translate?

Dara Stieglitz

Xaisongkham Induangchanthy

Apr 19, 2012, 10:16:03 AM4/19/12
to laol10n...@googlegroups.com
It reads: "Thank you very much, Thai Paksong (Paksong people), for making 'Loong Koo' available for reading. It will be kept for reading pleasure after work!!"

Xai.

Into Champon

Apr 19, 2012, 2:47:50 PM4/19/12
to laol10n...@googlegroups.com
Dara,

Unless the posting has other connotations that I am not aware of, the Lao writing says:  "Thank you very much Pak Song people for bringing 'Uncle Koh' for [me] to read.  [I] will keep it to read after work".  The person thanked you for the posting.

Into