Job Advertisement

Sengaloun Nhotleuxay

Mar 28, 2013, 7:05:27 PM3/28/13
to Lao NPA Forum, NPA Network

Venture International (Lao) Joint Stock Company (VIL). VIL is looking for good candidates for an accountant position. The most important criteria are (i) at least 1 year experience in accounting field and (ii) can do accounting in English. You can have more information as below:

Company name: Venture International (Lao) Joint Stock Company (VIL).
Address: Unit 14, Saynamngueane Village, Xaysetha District, Vientane
Open position: General Accountant

We are a 100% foreign invested company in garment industry looking for position of General Accountant.
We have been operating in Laos for more than 10 years. 100% of their products are for export.
The company’s shareholders are from Netherland, Germany, the US and Vietnam. We promise attractive salary and benefit for our employees and professional working environment.
There are buses carrying employee to factory and back to the center every day. Employees are also provided with lunch.

Job description:
The General Accountant will be responsible for supporting the chief accountant in doing daily accounting work like preparing vouchers, booking entries to accounting software, doing some tasks at month end to support preparing financial statements.

Requirement: Good English communication, and can do accounting work in English. Having experience of accountant for at least 1 year (experience at a foreign company is preferable).  Background of accounting is a plus.

Salary range: estimated at maximum 400$. This will depend a lot on the person’s capability.
If you are interested, please sent your cv to Mr Bui Anh Tuan <tuan...@yahoo.com>