Invitation to the meeting about FCPF

Visetsinh

Oct 8, 2012, 5:38:28 AM10/8/12
to lao...@googlegroups.com, lhd-m...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

On behalf of Community and Knowledge Support Association (CKSA) would like to invite one representative of your organization to participate the meeting tomorrow afternoon (9 Oct 2012) at LHD office at 01: 30 pm - 04 pm about FCPF with World Bank in Chiangmai and share idea for study tour in Indonesia to everyone.

Please confirm back to me before 10:00 am (9/10/2012) and I apologize that invite you urgently.

Please see attach file for the detail of meeting,

Warms,

Neng

--

Nengpaoxiong Nhiachou Mr

Project Officer

Community Knowledge Support Association (CKSA)

Cel: 856-20-56358563.

Tel/fax: 856-21-260680

NPA meeting 9 October.docx